Fire drill by Instructor goes wrong at the University of Uyo

Fire drill by instructor goes wrong at the University of Uyo during freshers orientation 

As it is the tradition of universities to teach freshers the fire drill with the use of a fire extinguisher incase of emergencies, a fire drill has gone wrong at the University of Uyo. This happened when the instructor was trying to put out the fire he created.


In a picture shared by @Deminathor on twitter, the instructor could be seen holding the fire extinguisher and explaining to the students how it works. In the second picture,  a fire was made in an attempt to demonstrate how the fire extinguisher can be used to put out the fire. But unfortunately in an attempt to put out the fire, the fire got out of control. The instructors couldn't put it off as it engulfs the stage where the demonstration was being made. The fire got out of control. They called for assistance and managed to put out the fire.
Social media users are however in shock as they made fun of the situation that this can only happen in the University of Uyo.





Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post